Economic Justice Links
Americans for a Fair Estate Tax
- a broad-based non-partisan coalition that advocates reform instead of repeal of the estate tax.
Center for Economic and Policy Research
- CEPR was established to promote democratic debate on the most important economic and social issues that affect people?s lives. We work to ensure that the citizenry has the information and analysis that allows it to act effectively in the public interest.
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- CBPP is a nonpartisan research organization and policy institute that conducts research and analysis on a range of government policies and programs, with an emphasis on those affecting low- and moderate-income people.
The Center for Heirs’ Property Preservation (CHPP)
- CHPP’s goal is to ensure that heirs' receive and exercise the full rights associated with property ownership.
Children's Defense Fund
- The mission of the Children's Defense Fund is to Leave No Child Behind® and to ensure every child a Healthy Start, a Head Start, a Fair Start, a Safe Start, and a Moral Start in life and successful passage to adulthood with the help of caring families and communities.
Citizens for Tax Justice
- A nonpartisan, nonprofit research and advocacy organization dedicated to fair taxation at the federal, state, and local levels.
Economic Policy Institute
- The Economic Policy Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank that seeks to broaden the public debate about strategies to achieve a prosperous and fair economy.
Industrial Workers of the World
- A union for all people.
The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy
- The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) is a non-profit, non-partisan research and education organization that works on government taxation and spending policy issues.
Left Business Observer
- Left Business Observer is an 8-page more-or-less monthly newsletter on economics and politics in the U.S. and the world at large.
National Bureau Of Economic Research
- a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of how the economy works.
National Center on Poverty Law
- A legal and policy research, communications, and advocacy organization that provides national leadership in identifying, developing, and supporting creative and collaborative approaches to achieve social and economic justice for low-income people.
National Coalition for the Homeless
- Our mission is to end homelessness. We focus our work in the following 4 areas: housing justice, economic justice, health care justice, and civil rights.
National Committee on Pay Equity
- A national membership coalition of over 80 organizations working to eliminate sex- and race-based wage discrimination and to achieve pay equity.
National Economic Development and Law Center
- A multi-disciplinary legal and planning resource center whose mission is to contribute to the abilities of low-income persons and communities to realize their full potential.
National Low Income Housing Coalition LIHIS
- NLIHC provides up-to-date information, formulates policy, and educates the public on housing needs and the strategies for solutions.
National People's Action
- NPA is the tool for neighborhood people to take on corporate America and fat cat Washington Politicians.
National Urban League
- The mission of the Urban League movement is to enable African Americans to secure economic self-reliance, parity and power and civil rights.
- OMB Watch was formed in 1983 to lift the veil of secrecy shrouding the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
Palmetto Legal Services
- Providing free legal services in civil matters to qualified low income residents of South Carolina Midlands.
- Responsible Wealth is a national network of businesspeople, investors and affluent Americans who are concerned about deepening economic inequality and are working for widespread prosperity.
United for a Fair Economy
- United for a Fair Economy was founded as a "movement support" organization to provide media capacity, face-to-face economic literacy education, and training resources to organizations and individuals who work to address the widening income and asset gap in our country.